Friday, June 29, 2012

SICILIAN vs RUY LOPEZ


So, it will be the Sicilian against the Ruy Lopez. Personally, I play the Sicilian Defense. However, for this tournament, I root for Spain. The Super Mario has done it again, while the Italians, I admit, is nothing like the Italians I knew before this. Their midfield maestro, Pirlo, is very good at spotting the flanking runs made by the wingers. It is just like the Sicilian Defense, attacking from the flank c-file. And their play also grows from strength to strength throughout the tournament, just like the Sicilian Defense which strength increases to the maximum when reaching the endgame. Hopefully, Casillas and co will find a solution to beat Pirlo and the gang, or else, I will have to play the Sicilian Defense again. Ciao!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails