Tuesday, November 25, 2008

DILEMMA (PART 2)

I received a call from Muhammad Arshad (picture), the Secretary of Terengganu Chess Association and the organiser for the Pencarian Jaguh Catur Terengganu Grand Final this coming December. He said that there will be room to let at the hostel of Universiti Malaysia Terengganu which cost RM10 for a night for the players (and their family) during the tournament schedule. I mentioned earlier in my post that I am weighing between two FIDE rated tournaments, and that I will have accommodation problem for the Terengganu meet. However, up to this point, this will solve little as my family literally begs me not to go to both!

According to Catur Terengganu website, so far there are 18 rated players already confirmed their participation.
  1. Ian Udani (2181)
  2. Mohan Raj (1916)
  3. David Gate (I can't find the rating for this guy)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails