Monday, April 18, 2011

SMACH OPEN RESULT

This is the first time I ever got a top 10 result but was not rewarded. Looking at the final standing of the recent SMACH Open, I was left reeling when it was clear that I would not get anything because the organizer allocated the final spot to a female. Here is the final standing in the Open Category:
  1. Ahmad Fadzil Nayan
  2. Kamaluddin Yusof
  3. Nor Azmi Mohd Nor
  4. Abdul Rahim Ramli
  5. Fairul Yusuf
  6. Nik Ahmad Farouqi
  7. Muhd Syazwan Zulkifli
  8. Baharuddin Hamzah
  9. Nik Mohd Nazri Nik Hassan
  10. Yours Truly
Nevertheless, I'm truly happy with my performance (except for the 2 losses, anyway) and also the performance of my students I brought with me from SMK Chabang Empat, Tumpat. Their final standings:

74. Wan Mohd Amim Mohd Nasir
89. Muhd Syahrul Ahamad
91. Wan Abu Bakar Samaun
97. Noor Sahida Anuar
100. Nurul Asyikin Anuar
101. Nik Shamiera Adnan
105. Maznie Madri

Now for some pictures:









No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails